Parent Memo #3
February 18, 2016
- a) There will be no classes on March 12 and 19, 2016 (March Break).
- b) There will be no classes on March 26, 2016 (Easter Holiday).
All classes will resume on April 2, 2016.
- Term 1 report cards will be sent home on February 20, 2016. Please sign the report card and show the parent signature to the teacher, then keep the report card for your record.
- Term 2 Tests for English and Math will be held on April 9, 2016.
- Please make sure that students attend classes on time to maximize their learning. Though our teachers are very dedicated and extremely helpful to our students, we cannot expect them to offer extra help before and after class, especially on test and exam days.
- Registration forms for current students for 2016-2017 will be distributed on April 2, 2016. To qualify for early bird discounts, students (and their siblings & friends) must register with all fees paid in full in the month of April. Registrations for new students will also be accepted starting April 2, 2016, with early bird discounts in the month of April.